Relaxation Essential Oil Blend
100% Pure & Natural
A blend of quality essential oils for mind & body relaxing
Available in 10mls $16.99, 30mls $38.99 & 100mls $86.99
Helping you wind down and relax whenever you want and need to. That was our goal when we formulated this blend for you. Take a deeply calming, centering breath as you enjoy a synergistic combination of four of our pure essential oils: soothing lavender, bergamot, mandarin and cedarwood.
Relaxation essential oil blend uses
- Aids In The Relief Of Nervous Tension & Emotional Stress.
- Use a diffuser. Diffusers will disperse oils into the air in your room.
- Add oil to your bath. This is a great way to get the relaxation and sleep benefits of aromatherapy while also taking advantage of the sleep-promoting effects of a warm soak. Put several drops of your favorite oil into your bathwater, and schedule your soaking time for 90 minutes to an hour before your bedtime.
- Make your own mist. You can combine essential oil and water in a spray bottle or atomiser and spray around your room, or give a light mist to your bed linens. We recommend spraying the underside of your pillow to avoid any skin irritation. For every ½ cup of water, use 4-5 drops of essential oil, or less if the scent is too strong.
- Apply to the body directly with a carrier oil like sweet almond oil. It can be soothing to apply our Relaxation oil to pressure points, wrists, behind the ears,behind knees and inner elbows give yourself a light self-massage when applying. Even better if you can get your partner to do it for you! Be mindful that Essential oils in undiluted form are highly concentrated and intense and can irritate some people's skin. DO NOT APPLY undiluted essential oil to your skin.
Click here to purchase our Relaxation roll on oil body and mind oil.
If you have a range of essential oils available, you could literally mix and match to come up with a blend that most suits your senses or particular health needs. Also, invest in stocking up with skin-friendly carrier oils as you’ll need plenty of those in your quest to reap the full benefits of your essential oils of choice.
General Safety Information
Do not take any oils internally and do not apply undiluted essential oils, absolutes, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto the skin without advanced essential oil knowledge or consultation from a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
Source: Valerie Ann Worwood, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, 25th Anniversary Edition (Novato, CA: New World Library, 2016, 603.
A great site to read up on is The American College of Healthcare Service