Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
100% Pure & Natural
3rd Extraction of Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Country of Origin: France
Part of Plant Used: Flowers
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Available in 10mls $13.99, 30mls $29.99 & 100mls $79.99
Ylang Ylang essential oil uses
- For mood regulation
- For clear and healthy skin
- For thick and vibrant hair
- For heart conditions and blood pressure
- For relieving menstrual pain
- For the libido
- For easing inflammation
- For the household
- In the bottle, mix together the drops of essential oils. Let it sit and meld together for a few minutes up to an hour to ensure optimal blending.
- Add in the hydrosol, then add distilled water to fill the rest of the bottle.
- Shake thoroughly and enjoy whenever! You could use it to scent not just your body but also your bed, or any space you occupy that you want to turn into a magical woodland.
Ylang ylang bath blend
- 2 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
- 2 drops of lemongrass essential oil
- 2 drops of patchouli essential oil
- 3 teaspoons Jojoba oil or another carrier oil
- Add all the essential oils together and let it blend together for a time.
- Mix the carrier oil and blend well. The resulting massage oil for the entire body is good for one use. If you want to create a bigger batch that may be stored for future use, adjust the ratio of essential oil to carrier oil accordingly.
- You might also need a light-filtering glass bottle as container to ensure the essential oils would keep for a long time.
- 6 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
- 3 drops of cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 1 oz massage oil
- 1 oz jojoba oil
- A glass bottle for storage
- Add the drops of essential oil together and allow settle and blend together for about an hour.
- Add in the massage oil and the jojoba oil. Screw on the lid and blend everything well.
- Coat and work over sore parts of your body whenever you need it, or make rubbing it all over your skin a ritual before going to bed. Enjoy!
Ylang ylang essential oil blends
- Mix the drops of essential oil and let it sit for a time to blend.
- Add the carrier oil, mix well and dab on to your pulse points with your beautiful perfume!
If you have a range of essential oils available, you could literally mix and match to come up with a blend that most suits your senses or particular health needs. Also, invest in stocking up with skin-friendly carrier oils as you’ll need plenty of those in your quest to reap the full benefits of your essential oils of choice.
General Safety Information
Do not take any oils internally and do not apply undiluted essential oils, absolutes, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto the skin without advanced essential oil knowledge or consultation from a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
Source: Valerie Ann Worwood, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, 25th Anniversary Edition (Novato, CA: New World Library, 2016, 603.
A great site to read up on is The American College of Healthcare Service